To add or change the default logo within SunShop:
1. First login to the admin area of your shop located at http://www.yourdomain.com/shopdirectory/admin/
2. Click on the "Settings" icon or link at the top of the page once you have logged in.
3. Under the "General Settings" section you will see a list of tabs located just below the "META Description" input box.
4. Click on the "Shop Settings" tab where you will be able to adjust the shop design and output parameters.
5. Locate the "Shop Logo" setting and click on the "Browse" or "File" button to select your logo from your local computer.
6. Click the "Edit Settings" button to save your changes and upload your logo.
For the MODERN themes (modern_black, modern_red, modern_blue):
1. Upload your logo to any folder on the server, but preferably in /themes/modern_COLOR/images/. Note the path.
2. Login to your admin area and go to Settings > Manage Templates, then choose main_index.html from the drop down area.
3. Look for this code, and replace the default logo's path with your own. So if your logo is at /themes/modern_blue/images/mylogo.gif for example, then change this:
<h1><a href="$settings[shopurl]"><img src="themes/$settings[theme]/images/logo.gif" alt="" /></a></h1>
<h1><a href="$settings[shopurl]"><img src="themes/$settings[theme]/images/mylogo.gif" alt="" /></a></h1>