Our software can be installed and runs fine on GoDaddy linux servers. The following instructions should get you started in the installation process.
1) First, download the Zend Optimizer for PHP 5.2 distribution of your purchased software through your account's "Downloads" tab at https://my.twt-inc.com/
2) Login to your GoDaddy server space using an FTP client such as SmartFTP.
3) Since you will need to have PHP5 in order to run the latest versions of Sunshop and PHP Live Helper, first check your GoDaddy account to see if you currently on PHP5. If you are not, use their tutorial on how to change versions. (http://community.godaddy.com/help/3937)
4) Once PHP 5 is setup, you will need to create a php.ini file to place in the root of the domain via FTP. Use the following help tutorial to achomplish this step. (http://community.godaddy.com/help/article/1232?locale=en&sid=928015&sp=1). Once it is created, upload it to your server via FTP. Please make sure the file is called php5.ini once it is uploaded.
5) Upload all the folders and files in the /sunshop or /phplivehelper folder to the server, in the folder of your preference. if you want SunShop or PHP Live Helper in the root, upload it there. Same goes for uploading it to a separate directory.
6) Run the installation script. Zend Optimizer should be detected and let you continue.