The following hosts have been reported to support the latest version of SunShop as of the publishing of this article. These hosts and their specifications are subject to change without our knowledge (outside of Turnkey Web Hosting), so please contact the host first before purchasing a package to ensure they fit the requirements. http://www.turnkeywebtools.com/sunshop/requirements.html
- BlueHost - http://www.bluehost.com/
- HostRocket - http://www.hostrocket.com/
- Arvixe - http://www.arvixe.com/
- 1&1 - http://www.1and1.com/
- In Motion Hosting - http://www.inmotionhosting.com/
- DreamHost - http://www.dreamhost.com/
- GoDaddy - http://www.godaddy.com/
- Turnkey Web Hosting - http://www.turnkeywebhosting.com/
The below hosts are ones we do NOT recommend. They either cannot support our software at all, require too much set-up to be worth the trouble, have internal network issues that render the software unusable, are overloaded and thus run too slowly, or do not support the basic requirements in one way or another. Troubleshooting the problems on these servers are not possible - please do not go with them.
- Yahoo! Hosting
- Network Solutions
- Hurricane Electric
Again, these can all change without notice by the hosting company themselves. If they rework their servers to support our software, they will be moved up to the recommended hosts list.